We are looking for an employee for our client – an innovative technological startup.
The main goal of our client will be to organize knowledge and wisdom on the Internet through an international question and answer portal.
The portal will be a decentralized autonomous organization (DAO) with its own tokens.
As part of private sale, the company raised over $ 1.3 million in capital and has currently started for an ICO.
We are currently looking for a person who will support our client in the position of the Social Media Manager.
• you are experienced in cryptocurrency area (ICO experience is a must),
• you are placed in Europe,
• you are proficient in English,
• you have great organizational skills,
• you are willing to take initiative and share your ideas,
• you are creative and out-of-the box approach is all about you,
• you turn ideas and plans into practical action,
• you like working with people, you enjoy contact with them,
• you like to set goals and achieve them,
This is your workplace with us!
What will be your responsibilities?
• Implementation of a marketing strategy for communication activities in social media.
• Recommendation and planning of communication strategies in social media.
• Co-creation and publishing of polished, creative, and consistent with the strategy content in selected channels.
• Creating and implementing a community management strategy and its involvement in social media channels.
• Planning and implementation of promotions and marketing campaigns.
• Analysis of the results achieved, and continuous improvement of the activities carried out (eg. monitoring KPIs, reporting, data analysis, tracking, etc.).
What do we require from you?
• Several years of experience in positions related to social media.
• Skills in creating, implementing, and executing communication strategies in social media.
• Focus on the goal and effectiveness of undertaken activities.
• Experience in creating and publishing engaging content.
• Experience in cooperation with influencers.
• Very good knowledge of Facebook Business Manager, Brand24, Sotrender or alternative tools.
• Communication, analytical and negotiation skills.
• Creativity, independence, responsibility.
• Commitment and strong self-discipline.
• Very good command of the English language - min. B2 in speech and writing.
What we want to offer you:
• Participation in an innovative, international project, the ability to influence the shape of the company and the world through a project with a mission.
• Flexible approach as to the form of employment, holidays, time and place of work - the possibility of cooperation based on an employment contract or B2B.
• A partnership approach to colleagues around competence development and building - a jointly agreed training plan, funding courses selected by the candidate and agreed with the company, coaching, if necessary, etc.
• Attractive salary considering your level of experience and individual needs.
• Remote work,
• Stable and developmental work in a co-financed startup.
• Great atmosphere - cooperation with open people, no corporate game of appearances.
Kenmerken: Werkervaring: 1 tot 3 jaar, Dienstverband: Vast contract, Uren per week: 31 t/m 40, Werkniveau: Overige niveau's, Aangeboden in Amsterdam